New Position. An active Atlanta family is seeking a Personal Assistant to support the two Principals and Estate Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a stable employment history and strong organizational skills. Your goal is to ensure the family’s objectives and standards are met daily; someone who is intuitive and able to anticipate the family’s needs and resolve last-minute modifications. THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
- Manage and oversee personal and business commitments on Principal’s and children’s calendars
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, create detailed itineraries, confirm transportation logistics, hotel reservations and travel documents
- Assist in booking appointments i.e., doctor, dentist, haircuts, stylist, etc.
- Ensure family’s licenses, registrations, passports and all other proper documentation are valid and up to date
- Respond to emails, RSVPs and manage all appropriate protocols for writing personal notes, cards, flower messages, etc.
- Receive and unbox all deliveries and sort mail
- Take family pet to groomer or vet appointments and book future appointments as needed
- Run weekly household errands: grocery shopping, dry cleaning, pharmacy, post office, personal shopping, returns
- Conduct regular walkthroughs alongside Estate Manager to discuss possible issues and find solutions
- Assist other staff members in stocking supplies and essentials including cleaning supplies and tools, toiletries, pantry staples, etc.
- Coordinate and manage front of the house services and vendors keeping all projects on track up until completion. Additionally, review all invoices with Estate manager for payment.
- Support Estate Manager with organizational projects throughout the house
- Work an occasional weekend when family is hosting and entertaining
Family is seeking a great problem solver who is also resourceful and can adjust to a fast paced and ever-changing environment. Candidates applying must have a minimum of 5 years of working in a private home in a similar role. You must also be able to pass an extensive background check, have a clean MVR and have legal status to work in the US along with excellent command of English both written and verbal. References will be verified. Must be proficient in Google Docs, Todoist and Trello applications and excellent Mac/PC skills. Client is considering local resumes only.