For more information about our placement process, please complete the form below and we will contact you. Not sure of the exact staff member you are looking for? Review our list of Domestic Staff Job Descriptions.
Are you looking for someone who can perform a variety of roles to keep your household running smoothly? We can work with you to help you define the position and present you with candidates who meet all of your requirements.
If you'd prefer to speak to someone directly, please call Locke Domestic Agency at (404) 350-6789 for a free consultation. We'll be happy to discuss your needs and how to best serve you.
Request a call from us
Advantages of working with Locke Domestic Agency
- We help you carefully develop a clear and detailed job description and list of duties
- We provide you with tax information for household personnel
- You receive a 14-day trial period with our candidates
- You receive a six month guarantee on all household staff placements
- We maintain a large database of pre-qualified candidates
- We supply only qualified, verified, and experienced candidates
Our Candidate Screening Guidelines
We recognize how critical careful screening is to the process of selecting the right domestic staff for work in your Atlanta home. Therefore, all of our candidates are pre-screened and we use the following additional guidelines in our screening process:
- Candidates must have three years of private experience or training and a professional appearance
- We conduct personal interviews of ALL candidates, something most of our competitors don’t do. In fact, they may never meet the candidates they send you
- For all qualified candidates, we do preliminary testing and training, which consists of a 5-6 week boot camp-style program to make sure you are getting the best service possible
- We conduct a thorough criminal history check
- We conduct a driver’s license verification and obtain a full motor vehicle report on all candidates
- We carefully verify each candidate’s work history
- We conduct thorough reference checks
- We verify each candidate has legal status to work in the United States (we confirm this using E-Verify)
- We confirm that each candidate possesses English speaking and comprehension proficiency
- Upon request, we will run any test a client requires after offering a candidate a position in your home, including, but not limited to, drug tests and HIV, TB and Hepatitis A/B/C
- We conduct international background checks, as necessary