New Position. A great opportunity is coming available in January 2023 for an exceptional private chef in Alpharetta, Georgia. The family has employed their current chef for the past 4 years, but due to his retirement they are looking to begin their search for a replacement asap. This is truly every chef’s dream job! This family loves all kinds of food and is receptive to all types of cuisines. No fad diets, food allergies or restrictions; they eat everything! Their requirements are versatility, creativity, nutrition and the ability to prepare and present excellent meals with the finest meats, vegetables and ingredients available. The family is big on wild game and seafood; they love to hunt and fish. Experience cooking wild game is a plus. Family-style meals are preferred and are...
New Position. CEO is seeking a highly effective Executive / Personal Assistant to provide heavy calendar management and execute all aspects of administrative duties. This is a groundbreaking environment only considering motivated and established talent. No remote work.
- Primary contact for CEO
- Exercise organizational skills anticipating the CEO's needs, management of busy calendar of meetings, personal appointments and travel
- Handle telephone inquiries for the CEO as well as incoming correspondence
- Handle the processing of all CEO-related travel including family members
- Ensure optimal use of the CEO's time in accordance with organizational priorities
- Have keen judgement when coordinating and executing both routine and highly sensitive communications among the CEO and Executive Team
- Arrange travel and hotels for executives
- Receive and sort all emails: reply and follow up
- Coordinate closely with the...
Position Placed. A returning client is seeking an experienced full-time groundskeeper / handyman to manage the appearance and upkeep of their residence and surrounding property. To be successful in this position you must know how to keep the property at an operative level while maintaining the appearance of the exterior of the residence. Candidate must have a broad range of skills. Duties include performing a daily walk through of the property to identify any potential issues. Seasonal maintenance tasks include ensuring all property systems and infrastructure are up to par such as the irrigation and sprinkler system. Taking care of minor repairs and hiring and managing any service vendors for bigger repairs. Landscaping duties consist of keeping all trees and shrubbery trimmed, grass mowed and assisting with designing seasonal color beds. ...