New Position. This is a lovely, retired couple seeking a full-time family/personal assistant to help with the daily needs of their active lives. This position will primarily be supporting the Missus and her daily activities inside and outside of the residence. The family is expecting all candidates presented to live within 20 miles of their residence and have experience in maintaining a sizable residence with high end furnishings. Personality and disposition will also play a huge part in being considered. This is ideal for someone looking for their last job. The duties vary with 60% housekeeping/laundry and 40% support with family assistant duties. The residence is very manageable at 7800 square feet. Scope of the position involves daily housekeeping, continuous organization of closets, drawers, cabinets, pantries and storage areas, laundry is...
House Manager / Cook / Driver, Full-time, Atlanta, GA (Buckhead Area)
New Position. An independent, retired couple in the Atlanta area are seeking a full-time male to support their day-to-day lifestyle and home operations. Both principals are healthy and very active. For this role they prefer a male who is experienced and confident in a variety of skills. Their goal is to hire someone who is looking for a long term commitment. Responsibilities:
- Assist with general daily clean up and organization (they have a cleaning service 1 x per week)
- Update and maintain their outlook calendar with all appointments, meetings, social engagements, etc.
- Develop and submit weekly menus
- Prepare breakfast and dinner 3 times per week; no dietary restrictions, just healthy recipes and fresh ingredients
- Weekly household errands: grocery shopping, dry cleaning, returns, pharmacy, etc.
- Identify and report large maintenance and repair...
Chauffeur / Property Maintenance, Full-time, Live-out, Atlanta GA, (Lawrenceville)
New Position. A retired, but very active couple, is in need of a full-time chauffeur with property maintenance experience. Most driving will occur during weekdays and daytime hours; however, this position requires someone with a flexible schedule to occasionally work later days and the occasional weekend. Your schedule will be defined as 5 days per week. Position requires the flexibility to work fluctuating days and hours. Every effort will be made to manage your weekly schedule to 40 hours, with the understanding that there may be days or weeks when you will work more, and others may be less. If additional hours are excessive due to special events, travel, or unforeseen circumstances, Employer will offer suitable dates to take time off. (Normally when the family is out of residence.) Responsibilities:
Laundress / Clothing Manager / Seamstress, Live-out, Full-time, Buckhead (Atlanta) GA
New Position. A prominent Atlanta family is seeking a highly skilled laundress with exceptional knowledge of fabrics and couture clothing. Their expectations are to provide expert care, maintenance and wardrobe management for their family of 5. This includes a collection of couture and designer garments. Expectations are as follows:
- Expert garment care: Separating by color and label instructions, stain removal, hand wash and delicates, follow any specific instructions for a garment requested by a family member.
- Familiarize yourself with each individual family member’s clothing and sizes in order to put away in appropriate drawers and closets
- Basic laundry items: Sheets, towels and table linens
- Conduct rigorous inspections of clothing before and after returning from the dry cleaners
- Alterations: Inspect all clothing for minor alterations, loose buttons, hems etc.
- Track and...