New Position. Busy executives in the Atlanta area are seeking an experienced person with the capability of executing a hybrid role. The title of position is less important. Skill set needed should be able to provide a bit of personal assistant / administrative duties along with hands on property management. Employer’s goal is to hire a person who can provide comprehensive support to their daily lives. A portion of duties required can be performed remotely. However, Principals expect in person visits 3-4 times per week or as needed, to provide property walk throughs, manage ongoing projects and meet with employers to review upcoming maintenance needs, with status/progress reports on current projects. The onsite visits will require management of several homes; two located in Atlanta and one property in Key West, Florida. Expected duties require following up on all maintenance issues, scheduling and meeting service vendors/contractors and gathering prices and bids.
Personal assistant/administrative duties will require daily calendar management; scheduling zoom and in person meetings, coordinating board meetings, general correspondence, booking flights and hotels. While this position is geared more towards assisting the Mister, you should be ready to step in as needed should the family need extra support. This multifaceted role requires a dynamic individual with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Effectively manage and coordinate Mister’s personal / business calendars including appointments, meetings and social engagements ensuring all commitments are prioritized efficiently
- Provide personal and administrative support for a wide range of duties and activities
- Coordinate Zoom and Teams meetings
- Plan and organize travel arrangements including flights, accommodations, transportation, and ensure travel documentation is up to date
- Handle personal errands and logistical tasks to support Mister’s daily life and commitments
- Personal shopping as needed to include gifts, household supplies, household staples and supplies, pick up and mail out packages
- Oversee the maintenance and upkeep of 3 properties
- Obtain project bids and negotiate contracts on Principal’s behalf
- Handle property related documentation and relevant invoices
- Coordinate vendors for larger repairs/projects
- Visits to other properties will be as needed to support any vendor services, on average 8 – 9 times a year to watch
- Schedule and deliver family vehicles for routine maintenance
- Sort mail and receive packages
Principals are seeking someone who represents the household in a professional and respectful manner. A great problem solver, resourceful and has the ability to work in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment. Candidates applying must have a minimum of 5 years of working in a private home in a similar role. You must also be able to pass an extensive background check, have a clean MVR and have legal status to work in the US.