New Position. Position will require working directly for the Estate Manager supporting two Principals. Typical workdays: Your objective is to create an exceptional daily experience for the family, so your duties may include, but are not limited to: Ensure the inner workings of the homes are exceeding the family’s standards in organization and cleanliness. Provision of cleaning supplies, toiletries, medications, snacks, alcohol, clothing and Shabbat supplies, create systems for storage and organization that are monitored with weekly walkthroughs.
You will conduct regular household walkthroughs with Estate Manager to review function, aesthetics, and duties.
- Drop off and pick up dry cleaning
- Run errands as needed
- Oversee the medical and day-to-day care of the family’s pets
- Pick up prescription refills
- Fruit and veg prep when Chef is out of town
- Weekly floral arrangements
- Handle shipping and returns
- Transport items to and from the airport
- Water and take care of plants
- Carpool when needed
- Deliver mail weekly to the Family Office
- Help with home organization projects
- Occasional weekends when entertaining
- Tasks as directed by the Estate Manager
Please submit resume. To be considered you must currently live in the Atlanta area, have minimum 3 years of experience working in a personal assistant compacity, preferably in private home or hospitality. Additional qualifications: Consistent work history, verifiable references, full command of English and ability to work flexible schedule.