Position Placed. A lovely family in Sandy Springs area is seeking a nurturing and energetic nanny to provide exceptional care for their 2 children, ages 7 and 3. The parents are expecting your experience in childcare will play a big role in the educational development and safety of their children. Their 7 year old is in school Monday – Friday and their 3 year old goes to a preschool program 3 days a week for short hours. Family is seeking an individual who is willing to assist with some organization, very light housekeeping and attend to all family errands when time provides. Meal prepping is a plus.
In addition to creating safe and stimulating environment for the children, parents are seeking someone who can provide the following:
- Engaging in age-appropriate activities that continue to promote physical, intellectual and emotional growth
- Ensure children’s safety and wellbeing within home and during outings
- Maintain children’s established routines for mealtimes, playtime, homework and bedtime routine
- Manage and maintain children’s calendar for appointments including doctor visits, dentist, haircuts, teacher conferences,
- Track children’s inventory and supplies: clothes, toiletries, school supplies and toys
- Keep children active with outings to the playground, playdates, excursions, outdoor games, crafts, etc.
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals and snacks for children
- Wash and fold children’s laundry
- Organization of children’s bedrooms, closets, wardrobes, and toys
- Assist with getting children ready for bed every evening
- Monitor and address any health or behavioral concerns
- Light housekeeping and organization
- Household errands: groceries, dry cleaning, pharmacy pickups, etc.
- Meal prepping is a plus
Top two requirements for all candidates applying is a consistent and stable work history and minimum of 5 years of experience working in a private home in a similar capacity . To qualify for this position, you must be able to pass an extensive nationwide background check, MVR, present a current CPR and First Aid certificate. You must also be an excellent swimmer, have good command of English both written and verbal. Recent verifiable references must be provided.