Position Placed. HNW Atlanta family is now hiring for an established career House Manager / Family Assistant. This position is recently available due to the retirement of the former House Manager. The position and job description are strictly focused on their Atlanta residence. You will work directly with other staff members to maintain an already well-defined service system which supports the family’s lifestyle and service standards. Job requires an insightful, hands on individual willing to accept accountability for the daily operations of a large estate.
Overall Scope of Duties:
- Daily interior and exterior walk throughs for any concerns
- Negotiate, schedule and manage all property vendors
- Prepare annual household budget
- Coordinate private aviation service
- Oversee all auto maintenance and cleaning
- Manage and train other staff members
- Maintain household manual
- Assist with any dinner parties or special events
- Care of fine collectibles (able to train other staff members)
- Wardrobe care, organization and inventory (able to train other staff members)
- Cleaning products and procedures ( able to train other staff members)
- Inventories and purchase of all bulk items, household staples and cleaning products
- Receive and organize all packages and returns
- Complete all research on family requests for products or services
- Administrative: email and personal correspondence, spread sheets, to do lists, maintain staff schedule, assist with family calendar, hotel and dinner reservations, etc.
- Keep computers and other devices working
- Experience with both Apple and PC. Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Quickbooks and calendar and organizer apps
- Occasional travel to other residences twice per year
Only individuals with professional experience or training in private homes will be considered. Principals require all persons to possess a high-level of computer technology and communication skills, along with stable work history and currently reside in Atlanta. Additionally, a broad degree of flexibility in work schedule is necessary. If qualified, please submit resume.