New Position. Principal is seeking someone who takes direction with a great attitude. Capable of working occasional flexible hours. Position will require assistance on 3 Atlanta properties. Dedication to seeing each task through to completion. Able to work independently and follow instructions. Work will consist of indoors and outdoors. You must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Handyman duties and minor repairs as needed
- Support property manager
- Change exterior and interior lightbulbs
- Help troubleshoot and identify any potential property maintenance issues
- Gardening and caring for outdoor landscaping
- Clean and fuel family autos
- Remove spiderwebs and leaves from high to reach areas and windows
- Between service vendors, assist with maintaining any outdoor areas, pool, gates, etc.
- Clean exterior patio and pool furniture
- Assist with directing service vendors
- Able to identify maintenance issues such as water leaks, mold, cosmetic issues
- A handyman mentality and previous experience as a handyman
- Comfortable with technology and troubleshooting basic tech (apple tv, Bluetooth devices)
- Communicate via emails and texts
- Able to complete checklists and weekly property walkthroughs
- Experience in HVAC, internet, and/or turf is a plus!
To be considered you must have professional private home service experience, have a flexible schedule with no issues working weekends and evenings as needed. Reliable transportation. Stable work history with verifiable references. You must live in the Atlanta metropolitan area and have a valid driver’s license and an excellent driving record. Legal status to work in the United States and a required 100% accuracy in speaking, reading, and writing English. Please submit a recent resume. We will contact you if your resume meets the qualifications required.