Position Placed. This position requires a highly experienced executive housekeeper/personal assistant who is capable of managing the essential functionality of three homes. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, self-motivated and able to pivot quickly. Must be able to take directions from both the Principals and Estate Manager. The expectation is ongoing communication with Estate Manager or Principals on any potential issues or service concerns for each of the three residences under your management.
- Housekeeping to include dusting, kitchen cleaning, bathroom cleaning, general room cleaning, cleaning and washing floors.
- Change, launder, dry, and iron the bedsheets.
- Polish silver monthly.
- Create flower arrangements for dinners and parties.
- Assist with dinner parties and events
- Packing and unpacking for travel upon request.
Working with the team:
- Coordinate with the Estate Manager on projects and tasks
- Perform weekly walkthroughs using household checklists to identify action items in coordination with the principal.
- Work closely with other staff on various household projects.
- Identify and oversee various household projects as needed.
- Keep an inventory of personal items for the principal and restock as needed.
- Keep an inventory of all household supplies (light bulbs, batteries, cleaning supplies).
- Provisioning for groceries and common household items.
- Keep the pantry, cabinets and entire home organized.
- Organize closets and drawers.
- Oversee onsite vendors as needed.
- Must be able to monitor landscape condition in coordination the vendor.
- Able to set up appointments for needed services.
- Notice things in the household that need to be repaired or serviced.
- Problem solve daily household issues that may arise.
- Coordinate transportation reservations and travel plans.
- Run errands (such as returning packages to UPS, picking up prescriptions, etc.).
- Maintain vehicle readiness: fuel, tire pressure, service records, etc.
- Handle special requests, errands and related duties as needed.
- Conduct and compile research online.
- Troubleshoot tech questions in home systems and personal devices.
- Order and pick up take-away from various restaurants.
- Online purchases and in-person purchasing upon request.
Principal is seeking a well established and seasoned individual with a minimum of 5 years working on a luxury estate. Verifiable private home references required. Please submit resume.