Position Placed. A busy professional couple in the Buckhead area is seeking part-time executive housekeeper / laundress to take full charge of the cleanliness and organization of their 8,000 sq. ft. home. They’re previous clients of our agency. Their current housekeeper of 5 years is returning to her country and they’d like to have a seamless transition once she departs. The ideal individual is someone who has high standards with cleaning, great organization skills and excellent knowledge of handling couture clothing. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a cut-and-dry position with guaranteed weekly hours. Principals are already neat and organized by nature; they need someone to keep their residence on a maintenance schedule and perform deep detailed cleaning periodically.
- Detailed housekeeping
- Family laundry including clothes, linens and towels and hand washing delicate garments, when necessary
- Daily ironing of men’s shirts
- Designer wardrobe maintenance
- Continuous organization of all drawers, closets, cabinets and storage areas
- Use of proper products and tools to clean and maintain fine upholstery, countertop surfaces and grout
- Vacuuming high-end area rugs
- Polish silver
- Detailed dusting
- Periodically detail clean the interior and exterior of all appliances
- Let an occasional service vendor in
- Flexible to assist with occasional entertainment events
- Receive all packages and mail
- If time permits, meal prep once or twice a week
Requirements to be considered are as follows: 3 or more years of professional experience working in a private formal home with knowledge of proper care and handling of high-end furnishings. Other requirements: must have reliable transportation, excellent command of English, legal status to work in the US, a clean background check and verifiable references.