Position Placed. A retired, but very active couple, is in need of a full-time chauffeur with property maintenance experience. Most driving will occur during weekdays and daytime hours; however, this position requires someone with a flexible schedule to occasionally work later days and the occasional weekend. Your schedule will be defined as 5 days per week. Position requires the flexibility to work fluctuating days and hours. Every effort will be made to manage your weekly schedule to 40 hours, with the understanding that there may be days or weeks when you will work more, and others may be less. If additional hours are excessive due to special events, travel, or unforeseen circumstances, Employer will offer suitable dates to take time off. (Normally when the family is out of residence.)
- Chauffeur duties as needed
- Accompany Employers to appointments, errands, outings, airport, etc.
- Flexibility to provide driving services as requested
- Assist with heavy housekeeping
- Perform household errands: grocery shopping, dry cleaning, pharmacy, etc.
- Receive and collect all mail and packages
- Handle emergencies, alarms or concerns at residence
- Change exterior and interior lightbulbs
- Help troubleshoot and identify any potential property maintenance issues
- Gardening and caring for indoor plants
- Minor handyman duties and repairs
- Clean and fuel family autos and schedule for standard maintenance
- Change airduct filters periodically as needed
- maintain of all outdoor entertainment spaces and entrances
- Remove spiderwebs and leaves from high to reach areas and windows
- Between service vendors, assist with maintaining any outdoor entertainment areas, pool, gates, etc.
- Clean exterior patio and pool furniture
- Ensure bird feeders are filled
- Assist with directing service vendors
- All other duties as would complement this position
To be considered you must have professional private home service experience, have a flexible schedule with no issues working weekends and evenings as needed. Stable work history with verifiable references. You must live in the Atlanta metropolitan area and have a valid driver’s license and an excellent driving record. Legal status to work in the United States and a required 100% accuracy in speaking, reading and writing English. Please submit a recent resume. We will contact you if your resume meets the qualifications required.