New Position. A retired senior couple is now hiring for an experienced butler/ houseman / driver to join their staff in Buckhead. This is a newly needed position and is described as an individual to support the couple's daily routines and activities. The general duties require 25% housework and 75% driving, serving meals and running errands. The couple prefers to hire a male for this particular job; due to their age some heavier lifting around the residence is needed. The other staff at the residence has been with the principals for many years. The principals are requesting an experienced professional who has worked in a similar environment and knows how to leave their personal life at the door. A self-starter with a pleasant and positive attitude and preferably someone who knows their way around the Atlanta area.
Expected duties will be as follows:
- Heavier housework the housekeeper is unable to provide
- Assist with setting table, serving meals and cleanup; with the main focus on lunch and dinner.
- Perform turndown service every evening
- Drive Principal to and from appointments, outings, lunch/social gatherings, personal shopping, meetings, etc.
- Perform household errands, grocery shopping, dry cleaners, pharmacy runs, post office, returns, etc.
- Bring in daily mail and receive all packages
- Assist with general household technology: cellphone, Wi-Fi, schedule favorite TV programs, etc.
Requirements: Must have 5 or more years of experience working in a private home with recent and verifiable references, capable of working the indicated schedule with no exceptions. Must have excellent command of English both verbal and written, legal status to work in the US and have an excellent driving record. All applicants must be Covid vaccinated and be willing to get flu shots and booster Covid vaccines as required by CDC. Please submit an updated resume with contact information. We’ll get back to you asap.